LIVE THE GAME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LIVE THE GAME

ASEK CORE PLAYERS LOUNGE

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stop the Game!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stop the Game! Empty Stop the Game! Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:29 am

followthelight

Please: I need your help to find my boyfriend Brian who disappeared two weeks ago. I can't share more information in this open forum since I am being watched by someone called the asek core. If you are willing to help find me on facebook and send the solution to the riddle below with your invitation so I know you are human:

• Flesh Puppet One owed Flesh Puppet Two three dollars.

• After being threatened with violence of all sorts, Flesh Puppet One started racking his brain for a solution to his predicament.

• Flesh Puppet only had a two dollar bill. That meant, he had a problem since he owed three.

• Finally Flesh Puppet One hit upon a devious idea. He took the bill to a pawnbroker and was allowed one dollar and a half.

• Flesh Puppet One sold the pawn ticket to a friend for one dollar and a half.

• Finally, Flesh Puppet One paid the debt to Flesh Puppet Two with three dollars he had after his two transactions.

• Someone must’ve lost its own must’ve gained––but who? And how much?

Again: I can only accept friend requests from people who contact me with the solution.

Please, help me find Brian and defeat the game.

Allyson Aurora

2Stop the Game! Empty Meat puppets Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:45 pm

cyc4015

Has anyone heard this one before?

3Stop the Game! Empty Re: Stop the Game! Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:02 am

Malgayne

A little googling turned up the answer to this one.

See here:

"John had only $2, but he needed $3 for his cab fare home. He went to a pawn shop and pawned his $2 for $1.50. John then bumped into Dan and told him that he would sell him his $2 pawn ticket for $1.50. Dan agreed. Since John started out with $2, and he ended up with $3, who is out the extra dollar and why?"

Answer: "Dan is out the extra dollar. Before the pawn broker will return the $2 to the ticket holder, he will want the $1.50 which he advanced returned to him. Dan will give the pawn broker the ticket and the $1.50, and the pawn broker will then return the $2."

So the answer in this case would be the friend, and he's out a dollar.

I found Allyson on Facebook, too:

Some interesting info there...

4Stop the Game! Empty Sorry Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:08 am

Malgayne

Sorry, apparently I can't post links until I've registered.

Allyson is here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002123319300&sk=wall

5Stop the Game! Empty Re: Stop the Game! Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:24 pm

Macloud_007

Allyson, why are you trying to stop the game? I don't get it. We're just having fun here.

bounce "Please give us our eggs" bounce

6Stop the Game! Empty Re: Stop the Game! Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:41 pm

Macloud_007

And tell Brian to stop goofing around and get back to me.

7Stop the Game! Empty Re: Stop the Game! Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:46 pm

Malgayne

You must be Frank. You want to give us some idea what's going on here? And what it has to do with us? Razz

8Stop the Game! Empty Re: Stop the Game! Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:39 pm

Macloud_007

Yeah, I'm the guy who set up this forum. Brian is my friend who got me into this game but he's also an actor and likes to pull off stunts to get attention. He's freaking out his girlfriend right now but I'm sure he's just hanging with some other friends and laughing at us all while we're looking for him. Duh.

bounce "Please give us our egg" bounce

9Stop the Game! Empty Re: Stop the Game! Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:41 pm

followthelight

Frank, Brian is not pulling off some stunt. He would never do this to me. Have you looked at the video I posted on my blog. It was really freaky. Don't tell people that I'm just falling for one of his jokes.

10Stop the Game! Empty Re: Stop the Game! Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:46 pm

Macloud_007

Oh yeah, remember when he pretended to have been drafted for Afghanistan and you went for it and were all teary eyed but he was only rehearsing for an audition and pulled one over you. I thought it was hilarious.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

bounce "Please, give us our egg" bounce

11Stop the Game! Empty Re: Stop the Game! Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:50 pm

followthelight

Frank, that wasn't funny and you're a real jerk sometimes.

Brian is really in trouble - I know it. And I'm scared to return to our aprtament because I've seen people with headphones following me.

Please, I need everyone to contact me on facebook with the answer to the riddle. I'm not sure if it's the game anymore of it has something to do with Dr. Edgar, the professor Brian worked for. Check out the article I found on brainwaves. It's spooky.

12Stop the Game! Empty uhn Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:09 am

Beon

First off, edit that question.

Second:

A owes B $3 _ A = 2, B = 0, C = 0, P = 0

A gets $1.50+ticket for his $2.00 _ A=ticket+1.50, B = 0, C = 0, P = 2.00

A sells the C the ticket for 1.50 _ A = 3.00, B = 0, C = ticket-1.50, P = 2.00

At this point, A can Pay B 3.00, and C is screwed, because he still has to pay 1.50+ticket to P to get the $2.00 back, because that's how pawning your shit works. What a good friend A is. Assuming that A pays B and doesn't go do something else irresponsible, and assuming that C gives the ticket+1.50 to the pawn broker, we end up with

A = 0, B = 3.00, C = -1.00, P = 0

... besides which, A is - Friend.

... but if C loaned A 3.00 in the first place, he's up 0, so technically, A dishonestly got himself an extra dollar at the expense of his friend C.

13Stop the Game! Empty Re: Stop the Game! Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:57 am

cyc4015

Can you please post a copy of the poster?
I'd like to put some up to see if anyone here knows anything.

14Stop the Game! Empty Re: Stop the Game! Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:21 am

Beon

What?

15Stop the Game! Empty Re: Stop the Game! Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:27 am

cyc4015

awkward.... i totally posted on the wrong thread. Embarassed

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum