LIVE THE GAME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LIVE THE GAME

ASEK CORE PLAYERS LOUNGE

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who are we trusting?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who are we trusting? Empty Who are we trusting? Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:20 am

redrobyn

I finally find this forum and no one has thought to ask the most obvious question:
Where is Allyson? How does she remain unscathed in all this?

Is claiming that one can be trusted the only thing required to earn trust?

2Who are we trusting? Empty Re: Who are we trusting? Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:33 am

cyc4015

it seems to be enough for you. Quite frankly, i have trouble trusting anyone in this situation.
let's see: Macloud who has openly started a feud with me: not exactly a pal.
Brian, who i have only ever seen as a brainwashed zombie: Whoever he used to be is not the person i am gonna be interacting with.
The Asek core, the most aggresive personality i have encountered in this whole debacle, oh sure, super trustworthy.
Dr. Edgar, who i have not only never encountered directly, but whom i have only read negative things about, so i certainly can't trust him.
Allyson, has only told me that the game is my enemy, but really i've never seen anything of the Game, so how can i trust her?
Then, suddenly, there is a new person in the mix, some reporter who is certain that none of the people i have trusted so far are trustworthy. hate to break it to you, but there's not a damn person here i can trust besides myself.

3Who are we trusting? Empty Re: Who are we trusting? Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:02 pm

followthelight

redrobyn you are red indeed, red like the traitor who I used to trust. Who's side are you on? Are you working for the asek core? Are you even real? I know that my friends will help me discredit your claims and have already received pictures as proof of the existence of the zombie attackers.

When posting your attack you should at least have had the guts to let others respond to your blog instead of preventing anyone to comment on them or send you questions. Coward!

Last edited by followthelight on Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

4Who are we trusting? Empty Re: Who are we trusting? Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:59 pm

Malgayne

Robyn, you've sent me three emails, most of them asking me questions. Each time I responded politely asking you who you were, how you got my email address, and what your interest was in the situation. You haven't responded to any of them. At one point you emailed me to tell me you had found something, and when I asked you what you had found you emailed me a day later to ask me to help you translate an article from Chile.

Out of all the people I've ran into so far as part of this "game", you're acting the MOST like someone with something to hideā€”and the LEAST like a normal, civil, friendly human being.

5Who are we trusting? Empty Re: Who are we trusting? Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:04 pm

followthelight

Malgayne - thank you for your support.

6Who are we trusting? Empty Re: Who are we trusting? Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:06 pm

Malgayne

I'm still not sure I'm convinced this whole thing is real. But you're the only person that's involved in this whole process that hasn't been personally rude to me, and that counts for plenty.

7Who are we trusting? Empty Re: Who are we trusting? Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:28 am

Fox

Hey, guess what, you bunch of idiots? How about you actually WORK on this game, instead of making it up as you go along? How about you plan ahead, so that you don't end up having all this stuff happen when people are studying for finals? How about you actually make this game interactive, instead of giving us all these stupid questions?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum