LIVE THE GAME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LIVE THE GAME

ASEK CORE PLAYERS LOUNGE

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm now playing

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'm now playing Empty I'm now playing Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:32 pm

MCQUOWN

I haven't worked out the fifth yet, but you guys have one more hand on deck now.

Pleasure

2I'm now playing Empty Re: I'm now playing Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:33 pm

MCQUOWN

THis was supposed to be in the riddles post lolz

3I'm now playing Empty Welcome Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:37 pm

Macloud_007

Hey MCQUOWN

welcome to the game. You should check out some of the threads to catch up with what's going on but basically Allyson's looking for her boyfriend Brian who's been missing for a while now. She believes he's been abducted by some zombies or something, haha but I know Brian and he's pulled off some crazy stunts before, being an actor and such. I wouldn't put it past him that's he's just having fun with us all but I believe that Allyson kinda freaked and she's been hiding for a while. You probably already hooked up with her on facebook so you'll get filled in with the action.

Anyhow, this is the place where we try to figure out what's going on with this crazy game and lots of us are ready to help even if some like cyc4015 think they know better.

So know we're trying to figure out what happened to Brian and who's behind the asek core. We all have our theories of course so feel free to share.

See ya,

macloud_007

4I'm now playing Empty Re: I'm now playing Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:31 am

nicole

Can this be the unofficial introduction thread?

I think I'm playing now too.

5I'm now playing Empty Re: I'm now playing Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:16 am

Macloud_007

The more the merrier. Just make sure you hook up with Allyson so you get her crazy updates on what's going on with Brian, Dr. Edgar (someone is saying on her blog that she met with him but the pictures are kinda blurry so I'm not sure) and who's after her (or whatever she believes). Anyhow, this is a great place to ask questions and chat with the other players so welcome on board, unless you're the asek core pretending to be a player, we never know.

6I'm now playing Empty Re: I'm now playing Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:21 am

Macloud_007

Forgot to say, the best way to hook up with Allyson is to send her an invitation on facebook (Allyson Aurora). Just let her know I sent ya because I used to be Brian's gaming buddy. She also has a blog you want to check out http://trustthelight.tumblr.com/.

7I'm now playing Empty Re: I'm now playing Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:21 am

cyc4015

Well, since we have an introduction thread at last,
Hi everyone,
i'm cyc4015, and secretly, I'VE BEEN THE VILLAIN ALL ALONG! j/k, that's still totally macloud Wink

8I'm now playing Empty Re: I'm now playing Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:44 pm

Macloud_007

Twisted Evil "Insert evil laugh" Twisted Evil

9I'm now playing Empty Re: I'm now playing Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:33 pm

Malgayne

I'm Casey aka Malgayne, and I'm the straight man.

10I'm now playing Empty Re: I'm now playing Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:24 am

Fox

And I'm Fox McCloud

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum