LIVE THE GAME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LIVE THE GAME

ASEK CORE PLAYERS LOUNGE

You are not connected. Please login or register

I know who the asek core is

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I know who the asek core is   Empty I know who the asek core is Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:51 pm

Macloud_007

Rolling Eyes Are you sure you want to know? Rolling Eyes

Are you really, really sure?????

Okay, here it comes.

I warned you.

Spoiler:

2I know who the asek core is   Empty Re: I know who the asek core is Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:14 pm

cyc4015

Har dee har macloud.

3I know who the asek core is   Empty Re: I know who the asek core is Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:16 pm

Macloud_007

The aske core's identity will remain safe with us Mad

I think

Rolling Eyes

4I know who the asek core is   Empty Re: I know who the asek core is Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:18 pm

cyc4015

wait, you're protecting the Asek core? If you actually know who it is, you should probably fill us in, so we can play more fairly. The core has all sorts of info on us, and we hardly know anything about them.

5I know who the asek core is   Empty Re: I know who the asek core is Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:25 pm

Macloud_007

They offered me a collector's edition of Fallout 3 if I kept it a secret. Cool

"I am a man of many secrets"

6I know who the asek core is   Empty Re: I know who the asek core is Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:29 pm

cyc4015

collector's edition probably means front row seat to the apocalypse, buddy. next time set your bribe level at something that leaves you alive, and in your own control.

7I know who the asek core is   Empty Re: I know who the asek core is Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:36 pm

Macloud_007

Fallout is all about the apocalypse. I got my stimpacks ready.

Surprised "And now,a public service announcement. Don't feed the Yao Guai.That is all." Surprised

8I know who the asek core is   Empty Re: I know who the asek core is Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:15 am

ASEK Core

Nobody knows. Except maybe Brian. Try asking him.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119174/

9I know who the asek core is   Empty Re: I know who the asek core is Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:35 am

Macloud_007

Seriously, I think I might know who's behind this. It's that weird aunt. Did you see her freaking recipe?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum