LIVE THE GAME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LIVE THE GAME

ASEK CORE PLAYERS LOUNGE

You are not connected. Please login or register

I need your help!!!!!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I need your help!!!!!! Empty I need your help!!!!!! Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:45 pm

followthelight

Some of you already joined me on facebook to help me stop the game but I know that some of you think I am crazy or that Brian is just pulling off some kind of stunt. Please believe me. I have proof that something happened to him. If you haven't joined me on facebook or don't have an account please email me with the solution to the riddle below.

• Flesh Puppet One owed Flesh Puppet Two three dollars.

• After being threatened with violence of all sorts, Flesh Puppet One started racking his brain for a solution to his predicament.

• Flesh Puppet only had a two dollar bill. That meant, he had a problem since he owed three.

• Finally Flesh Puppet One hit upon a devious idea. He took the bill to a pawnbroker and was allowed one dollar and a half.

• Flesh Puppet One sold the pawn ticket to a friend for one dollar and a half.

• Finally, Flesh Puppet One paid the debt to Flesh Puppet Two with three dollars he had after his two transactions.

• Someone must’ve lost & someone must’ve gained––but who? And how much?

My email is anorthernlights@gmail.com but I have to be careful and will only respond to people who contact me with the correct solution.

Please, help me find Brian and defeat the game.

Allyson Aurora

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum