LIVE THE GAME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LIVE THE GAME

ASEK CORE PLAYERS LOUNGE

You are not connected. Please login or register

Proof that they are after me

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Proof that they are after me Empty Proof that they are after me Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:37 pm

followthelight

I don't know who they are but they don't seem human. Please be careful if you see any of them. http://trustthelight.tumblr.com/

2Proof that they are after me Empty Re: Proof that they are after me Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:58 pm

Macloud_007

"Zombies don't read. They ain't hooked on phonics. So give it a rest."
- Griffin, House of the Dead 2: All Guts, No Glory (2005)

bounce "Please, give us our egg." bounce

3Proof that they are after me Empty Re: Proof that they are after me Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:31 pm

cyc4015

You need to find a safe place to stay. someplace your boyfriend wouldn't know about.

4Proof that they are after me Empty Re: Proof that they are after me Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:38 am

ASEK Core

Good luck finding a place Brian doesn't know about

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119174/

5Proof that they are after me Empty Re: Proof that they are after me Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:47 am

Fox

Just to poke a hole in your video... why do you have no "call" number? If it's a missing person, wouldn't you have put a phone number to call on the paper?

Also... hey Frank Maccloud! It's me, your long-lost twin brother, Fox McCloud!

6Proof that they are after me Empty Re: Proof that they are after me Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:16 am

Malgayne

Allyson—who was filming you when this happened? Where did it take place?

...and for that matter, how did you get away?

7Proof that they are after me Empty Re: Proof that they are after me Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:54 am

Rupyness

Be careful out there.

Also Fox hows slippy doing? and dont forget to do a barrel roll Very Happy

8Proof that they are after me Empty Re: Proof that they are after me Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:29 am

cyc4015

followthelight, can you please post a copy of the poster you're putting up about brian? there are some people in my neighborhood asking, so i thought maybe i could show them the poster. maybe they know something?

9Proof that they are after me Empty Re: Proof that they are after me Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:26 pm

followthelight

@guest: I left a link on the poster to my blog so people could contact me that way. I can't give out my phone #. BTW, why are you signing in anonymously. Do you have something to hide?
@Malgayne: Sarah (who was filming) and I managed to evade them by merging with a group of student protesting the events in Lybia. Luckily the attackers weren't very fast (actually they moved more like zombies or robots). They lost track of us but they scared us pretty badly and I think there are more of them around campus.
@cyc4015: Thanks for offering to help. I will post it on a separate thread.
@asek core: you will never find me.

10Proof that they are after me Empty Re: Proof that they are after me Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:27 pm

Malgayne

What leads you to believe they aren't human?

11Proof that they are after me Empty Re: Proof that they are after me Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:44 pm

Fox

I cannot create an account because Andross is searching for me.
BTW, Libya is a country. Lybia is a genus of crab. And there were no students protesting anywhere near the James Bridges Theater.
And your poster only has these words: "Last seen wearing blue jeans and a green t-shirt. May be wearing a computer headset." Nothing about any contact information. Maybe next time you should make the video have terrible quality so we can't read your poster when we pause it.

And yes, I'm doing a barrel roll Very Happy
Please tell Frank Macloud that his brother really needs his help to defeat Andross. Tell him to meet me at Corneria

12Proof that they are after me Empty Re: Proof that they are after me Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:32 pm

followthelight

@Fox: so maybe I had a reason not to be completely truthful. I don't trust you. I think you might be syping on us.

13Proof that they are after me Empty Re: Proof that they are after me Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:38 pm

Macloud_007

Chill, Allyson. Not everyone is after you. He's just messing with you.

Yo, Fox. I'll let my brother know but he said he's better at doing barrel rolls than you.

14Proof that they are after me Empty Re: Proof that they are after me Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:00 pm

Malgayne

If you're worried about spies, you might make this a private forum—or communicate in the Facebook group.

Macloud—Why are you so casual about this? I mean, maybe Brian is just pulling a stunt to freak people out. But obviously someone is (at the least) harassing Allyson. Is that not concerning?

15Proof that they are after me Empty Re: Proof that they are after me Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:06 pm

Macloud_007

Did you see the video? Come on, all she needs is a couple of guys wearing headsets to freak her out? They were probably just some guys from game lab messing around.

16Proof that they are after me Empty Re: Proof that they are after me Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:07 pm

Malgayne

Yeah, but if she's not amused—as she obviously isn't—this could be construed as criminal harassment, and the guys from game lab could go to jail. =/

Are these guys you know? You might warn them.

17Proof that they are after me Empty Re: Proof that they are after me Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:12 pm

followthelight

I'm not that easily spooked, Frank. These guys were really after us and they weren't normal. I've seen others in front of our apartment, waiting for me behind a bush. This is not just a stupid prank, okay.

I would make this forum private if I could but Frank started it. I joined it to warn everyone about what is going on but I can only trust the ones that have joined my facebook group.

18Proof that they are after me Empty Re: Proof that they are after me Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:14 pm

Malgayne

For those wondering, the group info is here: https://asekcore.forumotion.com/t9-i-need-your-help

19Proof that they are after me Empty Re: Proof that they are after me Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:00 pm

Macloud_007

Fox has a point: if the poster was real it would have some contact info. Maybe Allyson is trying to pull one over us and really working with Brian on this joke.

Btw Fox, are you some kind of Xfiles fan Shocked

geek "I want to believe" geek

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum