LIVE THE GAME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LIVE THE GAME

ASEK CORE PLAYERS LOUNGE

You are not connected. Please login or register

Five Dollars for a Clue!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Five Dollars for a Clue! Empty Five Dollars for a Clue! Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:23 am

quark

Anyone else know what's going on here? Suspect

2Five Dollars for a Clue! Empty Re: Five Dollars for a Clue! Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:01 pm

Macloud_007

I sent in my answer for the second mail but received a response stating it was incomplete. Did I miss something?

3Five Dollars for a Clue! Empty Re: Five Dollars for a Clue! Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:07 am

psquee

Is this related to asek.happyforever.com? Am I in the right place?

4Five Dollars for a Clue! Empty I thought I got it right the first time Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:33 am

Mr2Shoes

The first one was easy right? cyclops It was TON! I totally figured that one out on my own cuz I'm no l33t (lulz!11!!1 tongue tongue ). But this second one has me stumped.. Shocked Shocked PLease help me out!

5Five Dollars for a Clue! Empty Check out Allyson Aurora's Facebook Page Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:11 am

MidnightAvenger

Seems like her boyfriend is somehow involved with the game.

6Five Dollars for a Clue! Empty Re: Five Dollars for a Clue! Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:18 am

ATrebek

___
_,-' ______
.' .-' ____7
/ / ___7
_| / ___7
>(')\ | ___7 jgs
\\/ \_______
' _======>
`'----\\`

7Five Dollars for a Clue! Empty Re: Five Dollars for a Clue! Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:23 am

DrgnSprt

@2Shoes. Dude, u think ur l33t but ur so dumb. lol. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

8Five Dollars for a Clue! Empty BITE ME DRAGONTOILETPAPERFACE! Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:50 pm

Mr2Shoes

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
i already figured out the first puzzle in the second email.... it's
Spoiler:
. + i found the special bonus item (
Spoiler:
). you think you're so smart why don't you do that? you talk big n000b but i'm seeing no contribution....

this is you: confused this is me: lol! lulzing at your ugly alien dragonfly face.

9Five Dollars for a Clue! Empty Re: Five Dollars for a Clue! Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:51 pm

Maphesto

These are all so cryptic. confused confused

We gotta help this chick. She's hott drunken drunken

History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
Dwight D. Eisenhower

10Five Dollars for a Clue! Empty Answers Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:06 am

Bear

I already replied "history repeats itself" and signed it "urfriend" but got some kind of reply saying to try try again

11Five Dollars for a Clue! Empty The TRY TRY TRY again was a hint! Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:08 am

Mr2Shoes

@Bear:

The try try try again was a hint that there was three puzzles Wink Wink Wink Wink

I already figured out the first two... lemme know if you need some help afro afro

12Five Dollars for a Clue! Empty I've got nothing Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:16 am

Bear

Yeah, I could use help

13Five Dollars for a Clue! Empty @Bear Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:35 am

Mr2Shoes

@Bear, here's some hints, if you want to cheat Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Ok, the first puzzle is clearly:
Spoiler:

The second one is:
Spoiler:

And finally, I think I got the last one:
Spoiler:

Also, there's a secret bonus code in the Round 2 email:
Spoiler:

Hope this helps you
Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

14Five Dollars for a Clue! Empty Olives Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:47 am

ATrebek

how do u do the spoiler boxes 2 shoes? I admit that you are l33t. Olive branch? lols. Razz Razz Razz

15Five Dollars for a Clue! Empty How to post spoilers Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:51 am

Mr2Shoes

just put your text inside the following tags:

['spoiler'] ['/spoiler'] but without the ''s

Basketball Basketball Basketball of course i'm l33t...

16Five Dollars for a Clue! Empty 2Shoes Rulez Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:17 pm

ATrebek

zomg. Thanks! Very Happy Very Happy

17Five Dollars for a Clue! Empty Re: Five Dollars for a Clue! Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:15 am

Malgayne

This is the right place for asek.happyforever.com. I think we have the first set of riddles figured out—the question is, how many of us have to get them right before we can continue?

18Five Dollars for a Clue! Empty Re: Five Dollars for a Clue! Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:30 am

ASEK Core

I wish that they would give out original riddles instead of copying riddles from other places

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119174/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum